RLG represents its clients in disputes related to many aspects of their business. RLG handles business litigation matters from inception through trial and has experience with disputes resolved in arbitration. RLG strives to handle your matters in a cost-efficient manner. RLG is also willing to explore retention on a contingency, capped, hybrid or flat-fee basis — as an alternative to the traditional method of billing clients based on an hourly rate.
RLG has experience litigating a variety of business litigation disputes, including but not limited to:
- Breach of non-competition or non-solicitation agreements
- Breaches of fiduciary duties
- Employment agreement disputes
- Failed business transactions
- Interference with contractual or business relations
- Minority shareholder claims
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Trade secret misappropriation
If you would like to learn more about our business litigation services, please contact us.